Qubico are a team of passionate, recognised experts in building apps & mobile solutions.
We have a number of award winning apps recognised by Apple in the ‘new and noteworthy’ and ‘top 10 grossing’ apps.
Our team has a strong mobile background across all major platforms iOS, Blackberry and Android. We have been on the cutting edge of these development platforms from day one and are one of the most experienced mobile development teams in Australia.
Qubico manages mobile projects from start to finish, involving clients throughout the process. We also ensure a quality hand over and ongoing support.
agile mobile development
Qubico has established agile development methodologies since its inception in 2005. Agile development techniques help maintain a strict focus on rapid delivery, whilst undertaking testings and verification throughout the development process to identify and address technical risks as early as possible. This presents a mobile development process with low overheads and sound business adaptability. Our agile development philosophy is based on getting mature developers involved that have a passion for software development and are experienced in agile development methods.
- start with a workshop
- identify the key scenarios or user stories
- sketch up the wireframes
- choose a platform; iPhone, iPad or Android. These each have different technical needs, which are important to identify and augment the wireframes accordingly at this early stage
- set up the projects in the software development kits (SDKs) and create an initial mockup version of the app based on the wireframes
- (As artwork and graphic design get introduced, the mockup apps become more usable and are circulated within the team and especially the client users).
- feedback will be gathered and incorporated into the wireframes and Mockup apps.
- improve and evolve the app as we go along the development process.
- apply final polish as this will make the app stand out among the large number of apps available in the AppStores
- application submission. We assist in getting your app into the AppStore.
An app is often just the tip of the iceberg. Many apps need backend integration or server components. The backend is usually bigger than the mobile app.
At Qubico we are specialised to architect, design, build and run large server-based systems for our clients and our own apps. We carefully design APIs so they are optimised for mobile usage. We have gathered a great amount of experience and knowhow in creating scalable systems that support large mobile solutions.
Connecting our backend building blocks allows us to rapidly create mobile end-to-end solutions. Our backend building blocks are based on PHP and are architected for scalability and robustness.